Would you like to try wearing Kimono at Kamakura? You can enjoy one day Kimono experience. We have so many Kimonos at a reasonable price.
Kimono PlanFrom September to May
- All inclusive Kimono Set for women
- Kimono,undergarment,Obi ,bag,sandal,tabi,underwear, hair set and ornamental hairpin
- 5,600yen →
3,900yen → 1,980yen(Reservation is required)
- Kimono Set for women
- Kimono,undergarment,Obi (sash),bag tabi,underwear, and sandal
- Kimono for men
- Kimono,undergarment,Obi , bag and sandal
Furisode Kimono PlanFrom September to June
- All inclusive Furisode Set for women
- Furisode(formal long sleeve)Kimono,undergarment,Obi ,bag,sandal,tabi,underwear, hair set and ornamental hairpin
- 9,800yen(need to book at least 5 days in advance)
Kimono Rental : Discount for Couple admission.
Discount is available for a couple.(Reservation is required)
- Kimono for Men and Kimono for Ladies include hair set
It is NOT include coat and shawl.If you need coat or shawl ,it additional fee is 500yen.
- Ornamental hairpin
- Ribbon Obi
- Decrative Strings
- Tote Bag
- Change casual long sleeve Kimono
- Change Nagoya Obi
※Consumption tax is NOT included in those .
Welcome to kamakura Rental Kimono Shop KOTO.
We would like to explain about rental system for Kimono.
- 2.Select Kimono
- We have many Kimono with various designs and colors. We're sure you will find your favorite one.
- 3.Hair set(option)
- Our professional hair make-up artists would like to make you beautiful.They can make popular hairstyle case such as French braid, dumpling-shaped hair,evening party roll, and so on.
- 4.Dress up Kimono
- We would like to help to wear Kimono.
- 5.Sightseeing at kamakura
There are a lot of places that you should see in Kamakura.
Most of popular places are within 10 minutes of our shop KOTO. You can take a stroll in Kimono around Tsurugaokahachimangu, Komachi-dori street ,Wakamiya-Oji street and station of Enoden Line.
Enoden Line is the most useful transportation that links historical city Kamakura via Enoshima. There are many tourist spots along the Enoden Line, such as Kamakura Daibutsu, Yuigahama beach,Enoshima Island and Meigetsu-in(Ajisai-dera).
It must be a precious experience!!
- 6.Return the Kimono
- You have to return the Kimono until 5p.m. If you couldn't come , you should pay additional fee 1000yen per night.
Ninotorii bldg. 2nd floor 2-10-18 Komachi Kamakura-shi Kanagawa ,Japan（Large map)
Access by train
JR Yokosuka Line Kamakura Station
It takes 3min. from Kamakura station .
Our shop is next to Ninotorii.